SAN FRANCISCO - THREE

28.8.14

A few days ago I went to the San Francisco Zoo. I love going to zoo's and seeing all the animals up close, but sometimes it makes me so sad if I see an animal looking miserable in its little pen. The majority of these animals looked pretty happy though! :) I got to feed a goat as well, so that was my day made.

After the zoo, I walked along the coast line, it was really pretty, reminded me a little of some beaches in England.
  1. Sounds like you had a lovely day, although I hate seeing the animals in their cages in the zoo!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing animals but feel sorry for them in cages...I'm glad these all seemed happy though! Loving these posts, so desperate to go to the US! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. that koala looks so serene. unfaded and completely composed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sea looks lovely!
    lovely photography - the koalas are so cute!

    www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to a zoo before, but I have been to a reserve. Animals are better there because they can run in the wild. It must have been so much fun for you feeding that goat.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to the zoo,too. Lovely photos :) Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog. I'll start follow your Bloglovin' to update you later :) Have a good one Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos - that coast is amazing. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top