SAN FRANCISCO - TWO

23.8.14


Yesterday I walked up to Fisherman's Warf, which was really cute! I kind of felt a little bit like Cornwall actually. It was a nice heat too, but, once I got home and looked in the mirror, I realised how sunburnt I had got! (hello sunglasses tan!) Not a good look - lesson learnt need to remember to wear suncream even when it doesn't look that sunny!
I've felt like I've done a compete work out walking around San Fran - there are so many hills! It's great for the legs!
Crop top - Topshop | Jeans - Matalan | Bag - Zara
  1. Great photos ! It's look so beautiful :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics. Thx for sharing. Love your casual summer style. Great for legs eh ;) Sorry to hear about the sunburn. Never ever leave the house without sunscreen girl!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me really jealous with these posts! I'd love to visit one day ♡
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check my blog and go for it, thanks! x www.toffblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, San Francisco looks awesome
    I am maybe going there on my last year vacations, well see..
    your pictures makes the coast look super atractive

    hey what do you think if we follow each other?
    i am already following you :)
    i'll wait for you on my blog
    have a nice day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved San Francisco. It's one of my favorite cities!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top