SAN FRANCISCO - ONE

23.8.14


I arrived in San Francisco a few days ago, and I love it here. It's a little like New York, but much more hilly and chilly! I feel like I have walked miles! Theres so much I want to do, so I have to plan my days right! Yesterday I walked up the Coit Tower, and it was an amazing view! (I'm a sucker for a beautiful view!) Then I went to see the 'Crookedest Street', which was pretty cool.
I was so tired though at the end of the day, I came back to my hotel for a 'nap' before going out for some food, and didn't wake up till 8 the next day!
  1. WOW i'm so jealous!
    Glad you're having a great time :D These photos are beautiful!
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma hai fatto degli scatti bellissimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grazie per avermi fatto conoscere un luogo così interessante, spero di andarci presto.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top