I'M BACK!

15.8.14


I’m back!
I haven’t posted in a while - I’ve been such a busy bee. I did keep on meaning to post, (I promise!) but work had just got in the way. My life has been very hectic recently! But from now on I’ll be posting a lot more regularly. I finished my placement year as a menswear designer for Matalan yesterday, I’m so sad to go, the whole menswear team were amazing, and I’m gonna miss them loads!

But I won’t wallow for too long - I am currently sat in the airport Starbucks, waiting to board my flight to America.

I’m going travelling around a few places in the US for a few weeks. First stop Vegas, then onto San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and finally, New York. Most places on my own, but some I’ll be meeting up with friends I made when I was out there last time.

I’m defiantly going to keep you all posted on my travels, sharing all the photos of all the amazing things I see! So make sure to check back here! :)

Anna xx
  1. I'm am extremely jealous about you travelling to those places in America! I've only even been to New York, but would love to visit other places!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top