DOWNTOWN LV

17.8.14


So Downtown Las Vegas is crazy, I spent one day there and moved onto the strip yesterday. The nights out are pretty cool - so many different bars, which were awesome. I’ve not really explored much of the strip yet, but I’ve been to a few awesome, chill bars downtown. Completely different to a lot of the bars in the North West of England.

Its so freakin’ hot here, this was the outfit I was wearing, and I was too hot in this. I’m absolutely loving dungarees right now, and I think these are so cute!

Dungarees & Jewellery - Primark | Top - Topshop | Sunglasses - eBay
  1. Love your dungarees x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check my blog and go for it, thanks! x www.toffblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top